Meet Ani Davidson produces The Legacy of Change a radio show about social change. Ani scouts for Social Change Entrepreneurs like me who are making a legacy for Social Change to interview.
I was so honored to be interviewed this morning by Ani Davidson, I met her in one of the LinkedIn groups.
Ani is passionate about collaboration, team building and community. She’s also mission driven for transformative work and for being a catalyst for social good. *Executive Coaching/Consulting and *Support for the Cultural and Social Entrepreneur..many more of course.
Here’s some questions that she asked me:
- Can you tell us about your work on Food 4 Social Change? What is it?
- Can you explain what a food coop is, as many people maybe unaware of the benefits.
- What type of food and products will be at the food coop?
- Will it offer other services such as workshops?
- What type of experience do you want the people visiting the food coop to have?
- How do you see a food coop helping create a community of people?
- What have been the challenges you have been facing getting a food cooperative started?
- Has it been easy finding a location?
- What are you doing to raise capital to fund the project?
- What caused you to step up and start this project?
- You also are a food entrepreneur. Can you speak about Sedona Pies a bit?
- What are your hopes for the future and a commercial kitchen?
Here’s the answers to the questions:
Love to hear your feedback and comments..