Meet Cynthia at ToliverWorks she’s the Chef and owner of
ToliverWorks Food. She’ll be at the Pop-up Tasting on Sept 29, 2015.
As a full food production, full-service catering company that provides delectable, healthy food and specializes in vegan and vegetarian cuisine. With a full line of vegan and vegetarian soups, most of which are gluten free. Using ToliverWorks Food’s special dry spice mixes, including RedBone. Some of their top sellers are Cauliflower in Japan (Cauliflower with Japanese yam and sage ghee) and ButterCocoYam (butternut squash with coconut milk and sweet potatoes). With the specially made flavored oils, ghee and dry spices dishes are used in their made to order dishes.
Here’s some of her other soups:
· Pumpkin Bumpkin’: Sugar pumpkins, shitake mushrooms – Yummy!
· Corny Corn Chowder: freshly shucked corn, corn cob vegetarian stock, heavy cream, basil with tarragon
· Triple Soul: Three beans (red, black, navy) soup with pan roasted kale, mushrooms
· Rockin’ Lentil Chard: brown or red lentils with pan roasted red chard
· Hearty Barley: barley soup with mushrooms
· Triple Threat: tri- mushroom sage stew with sage ghee
Cynthia and her team will also provide a paleo menu, upon request. They make an original bourbon barbeque sauce which will be available soon. Be sure to order!
By using locally sourced vegetables whenever possible, ToliverWorks Food helps to decrease the carbon footprint and invests in the local economy while providing a healthy and delicious alternative to the usual fast food fare.
ToliverWorks kitchen is located in Oakland and serving the East Bay, South Bay and San Francisco, CA.